all about music

"...stay young and invincible..."





Sonntag, 10. April 2011

Five Minute Loves


Some girl once told me, that everytime she starts dating somebody she starts to imagine and fantasize about this boy immediately. How they could be together or how their future looks like. Their days and years and where they would spend the holidays.  
All I thought was that I start doing the same thing as soon as I see a pretty boy on the street.
Most of the time the picture of the pretty boy and me is gone as soon as he dissapears from my sight.
I call these little daydreams "Five Minute Loves".

It's summer soon and isn't this time the best for daydreams and romances?
Keep in mind that
"to fantasize" and "to romance" are synonyms.


photography by mads teglers

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi! Just wanted to say that I linked you at my blog (http://youngwrath.blogspot.com/). Hope that's ok, let me know if it's not :)

    AntwortenLöschen